BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Software Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Arnold, MO 63118
- Other Location
The team will provide Operations and Sustainment support for the Application Service Provider (ASP) components of the operational Content Services systems and applications. Operations Support is the performance of those activities that enable systems and applications to meet performance and other defined mission requirements or service in a cost-effective manner.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
- Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Factor emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
- Provide input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Advise hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepare reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serve as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Required Skills
• 8+ years of related experience
• Experience with the following technologies:
- Visual Studio
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.