Welcome to the Evolve Additive Solutions Career Portal.
Evolve is about pushing boundaries, challenging the norm and creating opportunities where they didn’t previously exist, not only for our additive manufacturing customers but also for our employees. We are dedicated to constant innovation and collaboration and we are looking for new team members that share the same passion. Check out our current open positions.
We have opportunities for imaging scientists/engineers and materials scientists/engineers, mechanical engineers, software engineers, applications experts and electrical engineers to help propel our technology forward.
We want you to get the most out of your employment with Evolve Additive Solutions. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefit program to meet your ongoing health and welfare needs as well as help you to build a secure financial future.
Benefits Package Includes:
Generous PTO plan
10 Company Paid Holidays
FSA & HSA Account
Short and Long Term Disability
401k Plan with Company Match
Training and Development Opportunities
Employee Referral Bonus
Casual Dress Environment
Employee Assistance Program
Principal Process Scientist
- Job Title
- Principal Process Scientist
- Job ID
- Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Other Location
Evolve Additive Solutions is creating the future of plastics manufacturing with Selective Thermoplastic Electrophotographic Process (STEP) technology -- the first Additive Manufacturing technology to rival traditional processes like injection molding in quality and cost, while bringing to industrial scale the advantages of Additive. We are building a Process Engineering team to commercialize our STEP technology, backed by industry stalwarts including LEGO Brand Group and Stanley Black & Decker.
We are looking for a creative and collaborative scientist to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. The Principal Process Scientist will quickly grasp the critical aspects of STEP technology, and apply a combination of scientific rigor and brilliant innovation to deliver breakthroughs in our STEP process.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, STD, LTD, vision, life, 401k, PTO, paid holidays and more.
The Principal Process Scientist will work on developing innovative technologies at the core of what makes STEP unique. This key role is the hands-on driving force developing STEP technology.
- Lead the development and validation of thermal process models for novel STEP processing of thermoplastic materials.
- Design software modeling tools that provide guidance on additive manufacturing build geometries, product-process relationships, and objectives for quality, speed, and economics.
- Learn key relationships between product design characteristics, process design, and controls using fundamental mathematical models, state of the art metrology and analytics, physical property testing, and fundamental physical models.
- Deliver process and equipment specifications to engineering and operations team to ensure quality, reliability and safety of the STEP process.
- Run and operate STEP process and experiments on the bench, pilot development machines, and STEP production machines.
- Provide process engineering support and issue resolution to customers and suppliers
- Perform analytical, mechanical, and metrological measurements on STEP printed test parts
- Provide feedback to marketing and materials teams on candidate materials