The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Head of Global Channel Marketing, CPG
- Job Title
- Head of Global Channel Marketing, CPG
- Job ID
- Boise, ID
- Other Location
A leading global solutions corporation is seeking a highly experienced individual for their Head of Global Channel Marketing to join its team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Position Overview: This candidate will lead a highly motivated global channel marketing team by setting clear goals, tracking against defined business plans, and advising the CPG marketing leadership team on industry best practices and growth trends. He or she will set and own the budget for the channel marketing team and be responsible for developing, driving, and implementing channel marketing activities with defined channel partners. This position will work collaboratively with sales, product marketing, and performance marketing to drive growth goals and initiatives per region and key accounts.
Head of Global Channel Marketing Responsibilities:
- Communicate CPG strategic plans and initiatives to the team and align team goals to the strategy
- Direct the channel marketing team’s tactical efforts and planning
- Assist and coach team members aligning performance and development goals to corporate strategy
- Champion team initiatives and assist in removing barriers that hinder goal achievement
- Develop and execute quarterly and seasonal account specific marketing and promotional plans
- Identify and oversee the development of marketing deliverables for all accounts
- Participate in weekly sales and marketing account planning sessions
- Lead the marketing relationships with our key customers working with their marketing teams to develop, execute, and report on account marketing activities
- Negotiate quarterly marketing contracts aligning to budget while optimizing marketing mix for brand exposure and sales growth
- Lead channel incentives and event marking activities
- Manage MDF & SGA budgets aligning spend to product and account goals
- Manage digital marketing platforms for advertising working with defined metrics and budget goals
- Provide competitive marketing analysis to our sales, product marketing, and pricing teams informing them of competitive promotions, price moves, and changes to marketing strategy to enhance business
- Plan and implement product launch activities with go-to-market accounts
- Define, Manage and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly promotional campaigns monitoring overall effectiveness and sales
- Lead team to craft and track an annual promotional marketing calendar and communicate promotional opportunities to sales and product marketing teams, while driving continuous process improvements
- 15 years or more years of Channel Marketing experience either at the regional and global level
- Minimum of 10 years of management experience
- Deep knowledge and experience in the technology, semiconductor and or memory and storage industry
- Solid grasp in building positive partner relationships at both executive and operational levels
- Proven success in managing global marketing budgets across e-tail and traditional industry channels
- Proven data-driven decision-maker with well-developed business and financial management skills
- Expertise in contracting, negotiating, and change management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. MBA preferred.
About the Company: This global company is a marketing leader in their space. Their vision is to optimize how the world uses information. Their mission is to be a global leader in targeted solutions conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting the global community.
Next Steps: If you meet the above requirements for the Account Manager position, please click Apply to Job below.