BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
SME - Sr.
- Job Title
- SME - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20520
- Other Location
The Senior Subject Matter Expert will serve as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives. Expertise is in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g., Cybersecurity, Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management).
- Provide expert support, analysis, research, and advice into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter
- Perform highly specialized and technical tasks associated with the most current and cutting-edge technologies
- May serve as a technical consultant to a project or a number of projects dealing with area of technical expertise
- Coordinate with contract management and Government personnel to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer needs
- Required Skills
• Master’s Degree and 10+ years of related experience.
• Familiarity with the Customer environment
• Broad range of systems administration, engineering, network administration and cybersecurity experience
• DoDD 8570 IAT II
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.