CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Mailroom Clerk
- Position ID
- SEASIDE, CA
- Other Location
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) has an opening for a Mailroom Clerk to support our contract with a Department of Defense (DoD) Agency in Seaside, CA. The Mailroom Clerk position will provide the following support:
- Pick-up and sort incoming mail; prepare mail for delivery and pick-up by facility staff as notified/scheduled.
- Assist in the delivery of mail to different divisions, as necessary.
- Prepare shipments for pickup from commercial and government carriers (i.e. FedEx, UPS and DHL). Keep a log of all incoming commercial shipments.
- Send email notifications when packages need to be picked up from the Mailroom. Prepare sign-out sheets for packages being picked up.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Related mail/clerical experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of computers, including familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite: MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Light typing capabilities
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance
Clason Point Partners Inc. “CPP” is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology “IT” Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $17.12 Hourly to $17.12 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951