CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for a government contract in Washington, DC providing warehouse, conference center support, mail, furniture installation/assembly, moving services, logistics, general administrative support and project management logistics support.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A high school diploma, vocational school diploma, or GED certificate.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- At least one (1) year of supervisory experience.
- At least two (2) years’ experience within the warehouse specialist role.
- Experience and certifications to operate the types of equipment required for contract performance including forklifts, dollies, hand trucks, and walkie pallets.
- Fully trained in lifting and moving techniques and have knowledge of the appropriate procedures for kinds of equipment needed to move specific items, which include but are not limited to: the handling of equipment properly on dollies, pallet walkies, and forklifts to prevent damage or injury.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. “CPP” is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology “IT” Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $60,000.00 None to $60,000.00 None
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951