CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Project Manager/On Site Lead
- Job Title
- Project Manager/On Site Lead
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking a Project Manager/On-Site Lead for a government contract in Washington, DC providing warehouse, conference center support, mail, furniture installation/assembly, moving services, logistics, general administrative support and project management logistics support.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree from an accredited educational institution.
- A minimum of five years of recent relevant work experience, focusing on management of administrative functions and/or logistics consistent with the scope of the contract. Recent means no more than 5 years ago.
- At least three years of experience in managing a contract in administrative services, including on-site decision-making authority.
- At least three years of experience in supervising employees, which includes assessing employee training needs, assisting employees in skill building, providing performance feedback, identifying appropriate staffing mix and hiring qualified candidates, and troubleshooting staffing concerns.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and logistics principles.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Government contracts is preferred, although not required.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. “CPP” is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology “IT” Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $80,000.00 Annually to $80,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951