The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Marketing Manager, Manufacturing, Full-Time
- Job Title
- Marketing Manager, Manufacturing, Full-Time
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
A leading global manufacturing eCommerce company is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join its team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Position Overview: As Marketing Manager, this role oversees all development and management of both B2B and B2C marketing campaigns and lead generation activities. This includes: marketing automation, Google Ads campaigns, content marketing, and social media marketing. The ideal candidate will bring success to both inbound and direct marketing efforts and maintain brand consistency for all the company's wholesale and retail brands.
- Create, manage, and optimize brand product marketing strategies to strengthen and grow specific business verticals
- Lead development and activation of new product launch plans to drive maximum customer adoption
- Develop content to support sales team in business development efforts including catalogs, direct mail, product sheets, etc.
- Lead development of go-to-market strategies to ensure proper communication with all staff involved regarding project goals, responsibilities and shifting priorities
- Analyze marketing campaigns and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Report on campaign analytics across channels to VP of Marketing and others as needed
- Manage and track the marketing budget
- Develop and manage trade show and marketing events
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, specifically with a focus on brand and campaign management
- Agency and/or corporate product marketing and integrated marketing experience
- Proficient with social media marketing and SEM
- Excellent presentation skills and MS Office proficiency, specifically developing visual, impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required with the ability to partner at all levels of the organization
- Top-notch leadership skills, self-starter, proactive – able to influence and lead major initiatives independently
About the Company: More than 50 years in business, this client is the largest manufacturer and supplier of niche mechanical parts for agricultural and construction equipment in the U.S. and beyond.
Next Steps: If you are interested in the Marketing Manager role, click Apply to Job below!