BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5+ years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- Service Delivery ensures the effective and efficient use of IT, enabling an activity to achieve its goals. SDM’s coordinate/communicate daily with their assigned activities to ensure the effective evaluation, selection, prioritization, and funding of key IT components in order to provide excellent service delivery.
- Part of this focus area includes providing capacity reports to each Program of Record (PoR) which provides a full understanding of the customer’s IT footprint and the amount of resources that they consume. This provides the customer the tools to focus on shrinking or growing their resources to align with their mission. SDM’s leverage Tableau visualizations and SharePoint to keep this information organized in the form of an Activity Wiki Page which allows anyone the opportunity to fully understand the makeup of each supported activity.
- SDM’s engage their supported activities on a monthly basis by using customer satisfaction surveys which ask a series of questions that focus on a myriad of IT support focused questions. The role of the SDM is to evaluate the customer provided responses and assess where improvements/enhancements can be implemented to ensure that the customer’s mission is supported and services are aligned with the Catalog of Services (CoS). Customers are asked to score each question on a 1-5 Scale, one (1) being the lowest score and five (5) being the highest. Monthly metrics are provided to the GPMO to help them fully understand the customer’s satisfaction with our overall IT support.
- SDM’s facilitate numerous technical exchange meetings (TEM’s) in support of the customer. The focus of these meeting include incident resolution, root cause analysis, requirements gathering, verification & validation of resources and coordination of upcoming routine maintenance and authorized outages.
- Must demonstrate familiarity (technical and performance requirements) with existing customer IT systems and segments.
- Experience with verification and validation activities and DR resolution.
- Understands the "why" behind the customer needs and can clearly articulate it to others.
- Highly organized with the ability to strategically think about operational needs and opportunities, while always taking a customer and partner-centric approach.
- Ability to inspire and work collaboratively with individuals of highly diverse cultures in a global and virtual environment and effectively communicate technical issues in a non-technical manner.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills involving large, complex systems.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in working with Federal customers in highly classified areas.
- SharePoint Design.
- Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word).
- Remedy (Service Request and Analytics modules).
- Project Management experience.
- Requirements Management experience.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 15 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills