- Job Title
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
Don’t have recruiting experience? That’s okay! We are looking for aptitude, interest, and cultural fit over extensive experience.
Source2 is a leader in recruitment and retention of frontline employees based in Winter Park, FL. We were recognized as a top 5 employer by the Orlando Sentinel.
Do you want to gain professional experience while working in a fun and unique environment? Do you want to make a lasting impact in the lives of others? You might be a good fit as one of our Recruiters!
Our core values are at the heart of what we do: Our employees created them
- Do the Right Thing
- Client Focused
- Take Initiative, Be Accountable
- Win Together Through Teamwork
- Deliver Results
Here’s what your day-to-day will look like:
- Source passive candidates using a variety of resources.
- Efficiently review resumes to identify the most qualified candidates.
- Conduct phone interviews, contact, book, and confirm interview times with candidates.
- Communicate progress and coordinate changes with clients and candidates.
- Manage candidates and workload in an applicant tracking system (ATS).
Why You Will Love Working for Us (The Perks)
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Competitive compensation and a full array of benefit options - Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) retirement plans available.
- Prime location in Winter Park – we are conveniently located off of I-4 and next to a wide variety of premium restaurants and shopping.
- Monday-Friday work week. Standard working hours 8am-5pm.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Strong work ethic, positive outlook. You love working, and naturally set a high standard for yourself and others. You approach work with a can-do, give-it-all-I’ve-got attitude and a healthy dose of realism. You love being challenged.
- Embrace variety and change in your work as a natural part of the professional development process.
- Solid attention to detail and keep all records and systems current
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are comfortable with and frequently use email, social media, LinkedIN, job boards, and working in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- 1-2 years’ experience recruiting and sourcing preferred, not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.