The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Broadcast Producer, TV/Radio, Contract
- Job Title
- Broadcast Producer, TV/Radio, Contract
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
The ALC team is recruiting for a Broadcast Producer with experience in television and radio for a one-month contract opportunity.
Position Overview: The contract Broadcast Producer will assist a Jacksonville-based ad agency on a one-month project averaging 10 to 20 hours per week. This opportunity can be remote with flexibility to come on-site for meetings.
- General project leadership - liaison with Creative Director and Account Executive
- Work with related vendor parties (food stylist, editing house, on-air talent)
- Tracking of best takes during shoot
- Be present for all editing; participate in supervising talent reads
- Traffic final spots to Media Director or stations
- 2+ years of experience in broadcast television and radio productions
- Work with AV partner to get collateral needed between account service and creative
- Good understanding of broadcast and production practices, techniques and terminology
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines in a fast paced energetic environment
Next Steps: If you are interested in this opportunity, please click Apply to Job below.