The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Jr. Art Director, Ad Agency, Full-Time
- Job Title
- Jr. Art Director, Ad Agency, Full-Time
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
We're hiring for a Jr. Art Director for an ad agency as a full-time, on-site position in Jacksonville, FL.
Position Overview: The ideal candidate has agency experience with a strong digital background. The Jr. Art Director should be proficient in developing concepts and design for print, collateral, digital, etc., as well as a finesse for typography.
- Develop concepts, layout and implement the vision for marketing materials, campaigns and programs to include new business presentations, web assets, typography, logos, billboards, signage, brochures, social media graphics, and more
- Participate and contribute to creative brainstorming sessions
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite to include InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment
- Ability to take feedback on work fro creative problem solving
- Degree in art direction, graphic design, or related field
- Portfolio is required to be considered***
- PTO: 2 weeks of vacation, 3 flex days and agency-recognized holidays
- Medical Insurance: 100% Employer-paid
- Dental Insurance: 100% Employer-paid
- Access to Simple IRA Savings Plan with 3% match contributed by employer
About the Company: This ad agency prides themselves on their impactful and thoughtful design they create for their clients. They offer a variety of services to create full campaigns or a la carte services for existing strategies.
Next Steps: If you are interested, click Apply to Job today. Please provide a link to your portfolio or attach several work samples, in order to expedite the process.