The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Creative Video Production Director, Multimedia Firm, Full-Time
- Job Title
- Creative Video Production Director, Multimedia Firm, Full-Time
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Other Location
The Agency a la Carte team is recruiting for a Creative Video Production Director for a multimedia and development firm in Jacksonville, FL.
Position Overview: The ideal candidate for this position will manage all aspects of video content from concept to story-boarding through preproduction, editing, and delivery. This person will be able to creatively tell stories through video in both short ad formats and longer educational videos.
- Manage team's production of video content including camerawork, scripting, story-boarding, editing, and post-production
- Maintaining production calendars/schedules partnered with project managers
- Write scripts for live action videos and motion graphic educational videos
- Collaborate closely with our web and design team to create high quality video that coordinates with interactive experience
- Establish and help drive the video strategy for social media channels
- Report to and work with the Production Manager on day-to-day operations of the video department
- Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
- Identify best practices and improve processes for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant video experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in video production, graphic design, or a related field
- Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- A sharp eye for basic design principles like typography and color
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Examples of work or portfolio required
About the Company: This award-winning multimedia design and development group in Jacksonville, FL provides organizations with creative and technology services to improve students transition into higher education.
Next Steps: If you are interested, please click Apply to Job below to be considered.