BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Data Modeling - A
- Job Title
- Data Modeling - A
- Requirement ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
The Data Modeling (A) candidate will develop data models to meet the needs of the organization's information systems.
- Manage the flow of information between departments through the use of relational databases.
- Maintain data integrity by working to eliminate redundancy.
- Develop data analysis of computational algorithms and statistical methods that find patterns and relationships in large volumes of structured and unstructured data sets
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree with 1-4+ years of related experience.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
Preferred Experience in the Following:
• Systemic Entity Resolution
• Support and operate a Hive/Hbase repository of data
• Hue Dashboard/web search application
• SAS Components
• i2 Advanced Analytics
• Graphene/Influent (DARPA Tools - Unclassified and Classified Environments)
• Kibana (Unclassified and Classified)
• Python and R
• Other Data Analytic Technologies