The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Web Developer, Agency, Contract
- Job Title
- Web Developer, Agency, Contract
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
The ALC team is recruiting for a contract Web Developer position with a political ad agency as a remote opportunity.
Position Overview: The ideal candidates for the contract Web Developer should be available up to 30 hours per week with flexible weekend hours. The Web Developer is responsible for website development and maintenance for agency projects including websites, re-designs, and landing pages.
- Work with design/creative team to generate necessary creative assets for projects
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Multitask quickly and seamlessly jump from one project to the next
- Stay up to date on latest design/development trends
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 / SASS
- Experience in DNS and server administration is a plus
- Solid understanding of web UX and responsive design
- Ability to create a web page from a PSD
- Experience in WordPress
- Nationbuilder/Liquid (or similar templating language) experience is a plus
- Experience in a political campaign or agency setting is a plus
- MacOS familiarity
About the Company: Our client is a full-service data, digital and print agency with extensive experience solving problems and influencing public opinion to create a desired outcomes for their clients.
Next Steps: If you are interested and qualified, please click Apply to Job below. To be considered, a strong portfolio of web development projects is required.