BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
SharePoint Administrator / Developer - Sr.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Administrator / Developer - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Metronome is currently seeking a candidate with strong background in SharePoint Administration and Development.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Developing customized workflows (SP and Nintex) to support customer’s mission and business requirements
- Performing site migrations from SP 2010 to 2013
- Developing new sites using the organization’s branding and styles
- Developing custom applications and site pages using technologies such as Bootstrap, jQuery, SP REST API, etc. to support customer’s unique requirements
- Managing/debugging permissions and account access requests
- Re-working deep/nested hierarchical libraries into flattened, customized views to enhance knowledge management and search capabilities
- Developing custom dashboards and reporting analytics
- Investigating bugs and site performance issues and working with the overall WMGS to collaborate on issues for this customer as well as other customers supported by the team
- Meeting with key customer stakeholders on a frequent basis to develop requirements, manage expectations, etc.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent demonstrated experience, in a related information technology discipline
• Strong oral, written and listening skills
• Demonstrated ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize and solve both complex problems by making reasonable decisions given the information available
• Experience managing users and permissions, provision sites and site collections, migrate site content, and perform site backup and restoration
• Experience implementing Lists, Libraries, Views, Reports, Workflows, Web Part development and deployment, Client Side Object Model (CSOM) and SharePoint REST API
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Certifications in SharePoint 2010/2013 desired
• Experience providing web graphics design preferred.
• Ability to develop light graphics, implement branding strategies in SharePoint site layout