Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Software Architect
- Houston, TX 77042
- Other Location
Job Description - .Net Solutions Architect (Application/System, Enterprise Level Architect)
As a .Net Architect/Technical SME/Technology Evangelist for P97, you will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems, designing and delivering cloud and IoT solutions via real enterprise-class software products to customers, and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources.
As the owner for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product, you will effectively work as the SME on the client engagement with a start-up mindset, wearing multiple hats from architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist, ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of P97 products and platform solutions.
- Maintain key client projects as established by project deadlines/implementation schedules
- Attend client meetings (internal or external) and functions as required
- Act as a team lead and SME to junior developers within P97
- Assist with interviewing new technical candidates as requested
- Attend technical conferences to stay abreast of the latest technology trends and evangelize key highlights to P97 staff and clients
- Maintain the most professional standards for customer service at all times and abide by the P97 employee handbook guidelines.
- Assist with creating standardized code review standards and audits as well as well as helping to create, perfect, and implementing the P97 SDLC and methodology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience with full-stack, hands-on development and related technologies
- Experience working with the latest development frameworks
- Experience working in an Azure cloud environment
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile methodology
- 10+ years of experience working with .Net/C#
Key Success Factors
- Experience working with two or more data related technologies and familiarity with others from various relational databases, NoSQL databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines, and Big Data systems.
- Experience with the TDD approach, unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, and behavior driver testing.
- Experience working with, setting up, and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems as well as any code quality automation technologies.
- Experience with one or more cloud or devops services such as Azure, AWS, Docker, Heroku, Digitalocean, etc.
- Experience with one or more front-end technologies including templating, CSS, and JS frameworks
- Prior experience as a billable consultant or member of a professional services organization
- Excellent English communication skills, presentation skills, and documentation skills
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors for enterprise level integrations
- Prior experience in the Oil and Gas retail industry is a huge plus
- Prior experience with payments or the Financial Services industry is a huge plus
Estimated Start Date: Immediate
Location: Houston, Texas
Immediate Supervisor: Vice President of Engineering
P97 Networks is an innovative, cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) mobile commerce and IoT company that provides secure cloud-based mobile commerce and digital marketing solutions for the convenience retail and fuels marketing industry under the brand name PetroZone®. P97’s mCommerce solutions enhance the ability of convenience store operators, marketers, and oil companies to attract and retain customers by providing technology that securely connects millions of individual mobile phones and connected cars with identity and geo-location-based software technology to create unique connected-consumer experiences.
P97 is recognized as a thought leader and we take hiring very seriously. We further believe the combination of an experienced team, our passion for technology, and our desire to win will make us successful together.
P97’s employees are recognized as a thought leader by peers, customers, and others in the industry with a respected reputation both internally and externally. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, stock options, 401k with a match, PTO package, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now, or in the future, are not eligible for hire
Please note, relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.