Acoustic Engineer Job, Regional Engineering Department
- Job Title
- Acoustic Engineer Job, Regional Engineering Department
- Job ID
- Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Other Location
We’re hiring for an Acoustic Engineer for the Regional Engineering Department in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Acoustic Engineer will be responsible for ensuring value engineering is consistently applied to all stages of an Onshore wind farm project. The Acoustic Engineer will also contribute to the development of the approaches for noise analysis for the US/EU and other markets. The Acoustic Engineer will be responsible for maintaining current noise - related analytical tools, methods, and processes. The Acoustic Engineer will also provide noise complaint assistance, external work review, and due diligence.
The Acoustic Engineer will report to the Director Wind Resource and work directly with innogy SE’s Technical Engineering Group. The Acoustic Engineer will work with a team of experienced wind turbine acoustic experts while maintaining an aspect of independent work throughout the department.
Acoustic Engineer Education and Experience Requirements:
• Degree in engineering, physics, science, or math.
• Programming language experience (e.g. VBA, MATLAB, Python, Fortran)
• Experience with special acoustic/ noise software and tools (e.g. WindPro, CadnaA/Immi)
• Excellent teamwork ability and integrative skills
• Flexibility to travel domestic and internationally
• Presentation, communication and report writing skills
Innogy Renewables US LLC, a subsidiary of innogy SE (Germany), plans, constructs, and operates plants for generating electricity and energy from renewable sources. Founded in 2016, Innogy Renewables US LLC is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, while the development office is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Apply today for the Acoustic Engineer job online at http://innogyusjobs.com
Innogy Renewables US is an equal opportunity employer.