The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Account Executive, Ad Agency, Full-Time
- Job Title
- Account Executive, Ad Agency, Full-Time
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
Agency a la Carte is recruiting for an Account Executive to join their team as a full-time, on-site position in Jacksonville, FL.
Position Overview: The ideal candidate will be a team player with great organizational skills, who is seeking a fast-paced environment and is driven, proactive, and detail-oriented. He or she should have a strong work ethic and a desire to grow as a marketing and advertising professional. The Account Executive should stay informed of clients’ brands, products, services, and market developments, as well as stay on top of client projects through the agency's online project management system.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Maintain direct, day-to-day, client contact in order to meet client needs
- Regularly check for and respond promptly to all client and internal agency communications
- Maintain consistent communication with our traffic manager as well as other relevant agency personnel
- Quickly relay client input/feedback to appropriate agency personnel
- Review client input and utilize knowledge and experience to provide valuable insight and recommendations, when necessary
- Develop project estimates and monthly client reports
- Brief agency teams on new projects
- Ensure brand standards and product messages are maintained and accurate
- Provide creative, production, media, public relations and digital departments well- documented input, support data, and production details as required
- Review and approve copy and creative layouts and coordinates client approval of same.
- Assist client with developing PPT presentations for sales promotions and new campaigns, as needed
- Assist in preparing/reviewing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans
- Inform Account Supervisor/Director regularly of account progress for all assigned clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or communications preferred
- 3+ years of experience in account service for an agency
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead and follow when appropriate
- Exceptional operational excellence, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office programs, including strong Excel & PPT skills a plus
About the Company: A full-service ad agency crafting innovative solutions for both B2B and B2C with a creative team of thinkers, dreamers, and doers that specialize in advertising, design, digital marketing and public relations.
Next Steps: If you are qualified and interested in the Account Executive role, please click Apply to Job below.