BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Learning Strategist
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Certifications: None
Required Education: B.A., B.S. or equivalent experience within related field
Required Experience: see Qualifications
Provide support in implementing and executing processes for receiving, defining, evaluating, and referring learning requirements and managing the curriculum. The learning requirements lifecycle includes but is not limited to:
- Making customers and stakeholders aware of the College’s capabilities (i.e., learning solutions);
- Advising customers how to improve their performance through learning;
- Receiving, analyzing, and communicating customers’ requirements;
- Validating that learning is the right solution to meet customers’ needs and suggest an appropriate learning solution;
- Supporting development of a senior stakeholder advisory board;
- Auditing the curriculum; and
- Demonstrating alignment of curriculum to customers’ needs.
- Experience collecting, compiling, analyzing, and synthesizing information
- Knowledgeable of the ADDIE model
- Experience designing learning solutions
- Ability to interact effectively with Government clients at various levels
- Ability to work as part of a tightly integrated team and collaborate across functional and organizational boundaries
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong customer relationship management abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills (e.g., objective thinking)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project)
- B.A., B.S. in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education, Distance Learning, Human Performance Technology, or Industrial Organization Psychology
- Understanding of the pedagogical principles of instructional systems theory
- Experience working with instructional technology and distributed learning solutions
- Experience in developing and prescribing strategies for learning
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the Intelligence Community and NGA
- SharePoint management and data visualization tools (Tableau)
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 15 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills