The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Project Manager, Future Opportunity
- Job Title
- Project Manager, Future Opportunity
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL
- Other Location
We are seeking temp Project Managers for future opportunities in the Orlando, FL area.
Position Overview: As a Project Manager, this role focuses on structuring and managing the delivery of complex marketing solutions. He or she will ensure the integrated elements of marketing initiatives come together on time and meet stakeholder expectations for data integrity and product quality.
Project Manager Job Requirements:
- Manages the flow of projects to meet the objectives within the established timeline
- Customer focus, increase collaboration of digital-creative, and reduced time to market by empowering individuals to take ownership, measuring data and reducing approvals
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria to stakeholders and the team members while providing motivation, direction, and overall management to teams
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Conduct project post mortems and proactively identify opportunities for improvement to all process and tools used in the execution of project activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Related Fields
Next Steps: If you are interested in a contract, on-site Project Manager role in Orlando, apply today to be considered for new opportunities as we get them.