BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Seeking candidate with a strong background in SharePoint administration and development for Intelligence Community customers.
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in technology or the sciences, or industry-equivalent experience required.
Required Experience: 1 years+ of experience, capable of learning.
- Establishing SharePoint 2013 sites.
- Migration of legacy web sites and content from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Assist in the development and content management of site pages.
- Assist in the development and support for SharePoint workflows and business processes, to include process & efficiency improvements.
- SharePoint enhancements including improved user experiences in terms of site navigation and relevant content.
- Administration of SharePoint sites and user account maintenance.
- Support for SharePoint sites across multiple network security domains.
- Backup and archival of site contents.
- Tier 1 & 2 customer support.
- Develop user documentation and implement custom training for users.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Minimum of one year with working knowledge of SharePoint Technologies with experience in SharePoint 2013. Hands on Experience in using Web Parts, Site Collections, Content Deployment, InfoPath Forms, Excel Services, Business Data Catalogs, Site Columns, Content Types, Authorizations, Workflows, Advanced Search, Master pages and Content pages, Search settings is a plus.
- Able to develop workflows using out of the box workflows and custom workflows using SharePoint designer or Nintex.
- Assist others with SharePoint knowledge at a level appropriate to their job function.
- Ability to interpret business needs into functional and then technical requirements.
- Working with users and application stakeholders to verify and validate requirement.
- Experience working in Agile development environments, specifically with the SAFe framework.
- Possession of a certification as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): SharePoint and Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): SharePoint Applications is a plus.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills