Project Manager (Environmental)
- Job Title
- Project Manager (Environmental)
- Job ID
- Pine Brook, NJ 07058
- Other Location
- Tri-state area
SESI CONSULTING ENGINEERS, founded in 1976, is a well-respected, progressive, consulting engineering firm in Pine Brook, N.J. SESI has earned an excellent reputation for providing innovative geotechnical, site/civil, and environmental engineering solutions for owners, developers, and the construction industry in the NJ, NY, CT region. SESI is currently expanding to meet the needs of existing clients.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Project Manager is responsible for managing and delivering design packages and technical work on assigned projects successfully, and to be accountable for project planning and design management; and to provide the required support to project teams in the delivery of satisfactory outcomes with Clients.
- Preparation of proposal estimates of time and expenses required to complete the project.
- Schedules staffing requirements for assigned projects.
- Supervises and instructs, as needed, the responsibilities of support personnel on projects assigned to them.
- Manages the time and expense allocated to the project based on the estimate within the proposal.
- The relationship between the Project Manager and the client is vital, and the Project Engineer must exhibit maturity, professionalism and a willingness to solve the client’s problems in all of their meetings.
- The Project Manager works closely with the Senior Project Engineer, Marketing and Accounting staff. He or she must relate well to those staff members.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have an undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering,or related Engineering field required, preferably a Master’s degree.
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of extensive and diverse experience in Civil Engineering design documentation projects required with a working knowledge and understanding of AutoCADD.
- Should be a registered Professionally in their respective field or the ability to become registered within six months.
SESI engages its employees in all aspects of its projects and encourages them to participate in design and project management functions to their full potential.
We Offer A Competitive Benefit Package to include Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, and Professional Development Assistance.