Call Center Manager
- Job Title
- Call Center Manager
- Job ID
- ATLANTA, GA 30328
- Other Location
EarthLink, a leading provider of Internet Services, is seeking an experienced Call Center Manager to oversee all day-to-day Call Center operations to join our team. In addition to managing the Call Center, the Manager will assist with process improvement and best-in-class customer service to drive success.
The Call Center Manager must be detail-oriented, reliable and results-driven to solve problems and drive strategic objectives.
- Demonstrate leadership within the department that ensures consistent quality service.
- Establish technical specifications, production, productive and strategic plans and department initiatives.
- Oversee hiring, training and team development to maintain high productivity and customer service standards.
- Knowledge in performance evaluation and customer service calls metrics.
- Accountable for tracking, coaching and developing staff for success
- Ensure processes are documented and business objectives are met.
- Act as key subject matter with operations service delivery.
- Manage the daily operations of the Call Center.
- Communicate job expectations and enforce policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements are met.
- Accomplish organizational success by adding value to the department accomplishments.
- Establish and meet performance goals for customer success and quality of services.
- Collaborate with WFM to maximize scheduling of call center agents.
- Process reports for both usage and customer services.
- Expeditiously assist with after hours questions and concerns.
- Monitor Call Center staff queue database for accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist with other duties as assigned and required.*
Required Skills: *
- Commitment to excellence – quality driven.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach and train staff by using various automated platforms.
- Strong knowledge of team building and conduct monthly employee meetings.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.