BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Technical Support Engineer
- Job Title
- Technical Support Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC 20024
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: N/A; however, must be US citizen and able to obtain Secret/TS clearance
Required Certifications: N/A
Required Education: Bachelors’ degree or above in a computer science or technical field, or years of experience in lieu of degree.
Required Experience: 3+ years’ experience of hands on Agile and process
- Identify and troubleshooting solutions to resolve system issues.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to high Tier support engineers.
- Apply accurate tech solutions.
- 4+ years providing direct customer support
- Experience with Implementing processes and procedures within dynamic team settings
- Basic understanding of systems engineering, software engineering, and cyber security engineering concepts
- 1+ years of experience in use of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with developers/engineers and implementation of process improvement
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Agile Certification (CSM, SAFe, Scrum.org, etc.)
- ITIL Certification
- Advanced understanding of systems engineering and cyber security engineering concepts
- PMP Certification
- General project schedule management experience
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills