Partner Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Partner Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30328
- Other Location
EarthLink, a leading provider of internet services is seeking a Partner Support Specialist who will bring expertise and organizational skills to our team! Qualified candidates will have outstanding experience in customer support, problem-solving and the ability to provide follow-up communication directly with our external clients. This position will serve as the leader of client-facing support, managing pre and post-sales responsibilities for assigned accounts and be the voice of the customer. This position will provide account support to the outside sales team and manage all facets of customer retention, including the resolution of concerns, reporting, campaign optimization and developing customer contact strategy. This position reports directly to the the Director of Business Development.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Partnering with sales and account managers to ensure top notch customer service provided to advertising client to ensure retention.
- Create efficiencies, research technology enhancements and improve processes.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Product Development and other teams to identify and solve problems in our Sales process to drive acquisition and retention.
- Maintain and build reporting infrastructure across our various platforms and data sources.
- 3-5 years of experience with client-facing account management.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as a solutions-oriented mindset to identify issues and solve them within a finite period of time, often under constraints or strict guidelines.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize people, processes and projects.
- Clear communications skills with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to make decisions under pressure and within deadlines.
- Experience with cross-departmental collaboration; commitment to developing solutions aligned with company goals and initiatives a must.
- Understanding of sales and marketing platforms, systems and enablement tools and reporting dashboards.