Sr. Manager, Training & Development
- Job Title
- Sr. Manager, Training & Development
- Job ID
- ATLANTA, GA 30328
- Other Location
EarthLink, a leading internet services provider is seeking a Sr. Manager of Training & Development to create and implement training material for all sales and customer service lines of business (LOB). This position will be responsible for curriculum and content development as well as assisting with new hire recruiting, sales and support enablement, nesting ramp, language verification and continuing development of education and training materials.
- Act as the liaison between contact center management learning department and strategy stakeholders.
- Become the gatekeeper for all EarthLink call center training materials (new hire/supplemental).
- Certify and develop partner trainers delivering EarthLink material (in-classroom performance management).
- Curriculum and content development
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration
- Agent Knowledgebase Portal (KB)
- Instructional Design Management (outsourced)
- Language Verification final testing/scoring
- Recruiting: final interview, pass/fail
- On-site calibrations with site management
- Conduct continued education training and refresher training across all LOB's.