The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Digital Marketing Specialist, Ad Agency, Entry-Level
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Ad Agency, Entry-Level
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
The Agency a la Carte team is recruiting for an entry-level Digital Marketing Specialist role as a temp-to-permanent, on-site position in Jacksonville, FL.
Position Overview: The Digital Marketing Specialist role will report to the Director of Ad Operations. The ideal candidate will have significant experience managing digital projects to provide support to Strategy Managers and have a strong knowledge of social platforms, including audiences and targeting.
- Execute client’s digital projects post-sale including display advertising, social media, digital video, purchase online media and ensure fulfillment, as well as optimize campaigns.
- Responsible for basic website development & maintenance.
- Work with design/development team to generate necessary creative assets.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and facilitate reports.
- Ensure campaigns deliver against key performance indicators and be able to provide analysis.
- Communicate well with coworkers to ensure tight deadlines are met.
- Manage internal organization’s social media presence including posting content as well as working to grow following and engagements.
- Multitask to quickly and seamlessly jump from one project to the next.
- Stay up to date on latest ad-tech/mar-tech trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with online marketing and project management experience, preferably in a political campaign or agency setting.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Google AdWords, YouTube, Twitter and other online advertising platforms.
- Have significant hands-on experience managing digital projects (email or social media campaigns, online advertising, website development, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including audiences and targeting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly convey concepts to different stakeholders.
About the Company: Our client is a full-service data, digital and print agency with extensive experience solving problems and influencing public opinion to create a desired outcomes for their clients.
Next Steps: If you are interested and qualified, please click Apply to Job below!