The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Multimedia Content Producer, Manufacturing, Full-Time
- Job Title
- Multimedia Content Producer, Manufacturing, Full-Time
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
The Agency a la Carte team is recruiting for a full-time Multimedia Content Producer to work on-site for a manufacturing company in Jacksonville, FL.
Position Overview: The ideal candidate for the Multimedia Content Producer position will be both a strong writer and photographer with experience in content development for both social media and web. He or she will be an enthusiastic team player who can succeed under tight deadlines and adjust to shifting priorities with ease. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Photographing products for e-commerce, advertising and product marketing
- Responsible for overall image workflow and DAM, including editing images in Lightroom and Photoshop, adding keywords, and organizing and uploading images into the CMS
- Supporting Internal and Executive Communication with photo and video production
- Produce (shoot, edit, and package) compelling video content for e-commerce, events and social media
- Develop short-form video ads and digestible multi-media content
- Create compelling infographics and animations
- Other project support (trafficking materials and versions, managing timelines, scopes)
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a professional photographer with demonstrated knowledge of natural and studio lighting techniques
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (concentration in Photojournalism preferred)
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Lightroom, and Final Cut Pro
- Strong project management skills with working knowledge of collaboration and project management tools (JIRA, SmartSheets, SharePoint)
- Versatile writer with experience working across mediums
- Social Media fluency (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Meticulous organizational skills
About the Company: This global manufacturing company was founded more than 50 years ago and is the lead distributor and seller of niche manufactured products in North America.
Next Steps: If you are interested and qualified, please click Apply to Job below! A portfolio and/or work samples will be required to be considered.