BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Senior Spatial and Visualization Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Spatial and Visualization Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
CANDIDATES CURRENTLY WITH SECRET CLEARANCE AND ABILITY TO WORK OUT OF COLLEGE PARK MARYLAND MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. THIS WILL TEMPORARY TO START WORK, NOT PERMANENT CLEARANCE LEVEL OR WORK LOCATION.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in technology or the sciences, or industry-equivalent experience required.
Required Experience: 9 years of experience. See Qualifications
- Primary task will be to work side-by-side with a key client to investigate computational electromagnetic (CEM) methods and techniques for accurately predicting key
- performance parameters for RF systems in complex environments.
- Conduct literature reviews, analysis studies, validation studies, and product comparisons.
- Help define the technical path forward for the near- and long-term implementation of our client's CEM capability.
- Experience with several of the following algorithms and methods: GTD/UTD, shooting and bouncing ray, FDTD, PO, MoM, GO, FEM, PWE, XFdtd, Wireless Insite, Stingray, and SolidWorks and empirical propagation models.
- Knowledge of the state of the art in computational electromagnetic modeling.
- Experience with importing and refining geometry, including terrain and buildings, for CEM applications.
- Ability to accurately simulate RF performance in complex scenarios and quantify the error.
- Understanding of input and output formats and transformation thereof.
- Ability to obtain a CI Poly, (we will process)
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 15 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills