Regional Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Regional Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- Waterbury, VT 05676
- Other Location
SunCommon starts from the belief that everyone has the right to a healthy environment and brighter future – and renewable energy is where it starts. Energy from the sun can power our lives and build vibrant communities. Our mission is to tear down barriers to clean energy and use our business as a force for good.
Are you passionate (and we mean REALLY passionate!) about renewable energy? Ready to bring your marketing talent, leadership experience and deep knowledge of working with Vermonters to a growing B-Corp? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where collaboration, communication, adaptability and a "how could we" mindset are essential?
If this sounds like you, you might be a great candidate for SunCommon's Regional Marketing Manager position in Waterbury, VT.
What you’ll do as the Regional Marketing Manager:
- -Lead regional marketing strategy development and implementation in collaboration with the VP of Marketing and Sales and in support of enterprise annual marketing goals
- -Collaboratively tell stories that differentiate our company as a market leader using business for good, build customer love, and bring more people into the clean energy movement
- -Develop local annual marketing plan, including key initiatives/campaigns, targets for lead generation, brand health and budget allocation
- -Create and manage the Waterbury-site Marketing budget
- -Analyze and assess program performance and provide regular updates to leadership
- -Manage the Marketing Coordinator and field marketing team, including hiring and supervising employees, managing data, maintaining metrics, and developing and meeting quantitative and qualitative goals. A considerable amount of time is spent coaching for performance.
- -Support SunCommon’s Culture. Actively contribute to a positive, enthusiastic, and adaptable team environment. We need to love what we do, work well with our teammates, and appreciate our customers to achieve and deliver success.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- -A strong commitment to SunCommon’s purpose and vision
- -Seven (7) or more years of marketing leadership experience
- -Ability to inspire others to action through compelling, creative, and differentiated marketing programs
- -Experience leading marketplace analysis, brand positioning and consumer insights projects
- -Experience identifying new marketplaces and launching/expanding into them
- -Entrepreneurial mindset with natural ability to see opportunity in ambiguity
- -Comfort with Microsoft Office suite, Google, Salesforce, and data management
- -FULLY PAID medical and dental premiums for you AND your family
- -3 weeks’ PTO for 1st year and 4 weeks for year 2+
- -401k with company match up to 4%, and much more!
How We Work:
We feel a huge responsibility to succeed, to honor our triple bottom line commitments to People (our employees and their families, our Customers and residents of the communities where we do business), Planet (our beloved environment and the broader globe, given climate change) and Profit (providing capital to grow, revenue to share among our employees, and a reasonable return to our investors). This is important work, and we have fun doing it. Innovation is fun stuff.
We do it by celebrating creativity, cross-functional collaboration, high energy, hard work, good play, deep networking and with the acknowledgement that we’ll each make mistakes and learn from them. We know success. We know fun. Come do both with us.
Apply now by submitting a resume and cover letter.
Check out our Careers page to learn more about what it’s like to work with us: https://suncommon.com/work-at-suncommon/
SunCommon is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, ethnic minorities, LGBTQ, Spanish speaking individuals, and persons with disabilities.