Interested in joining our team?
Learn more about our available positions below.
- Job Title
- Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37205
- Other Location
The position will provide advanced data base and analytical support to all levels including senior management related to corporate-wide strategic business decision-making. Complex analytical work will include – collecting, integrating, analyzing, interpreting, forecasting and presenting disparate information, including analytical projects and data base maintenance. Responsible for validation of billing charge masters and fee schedules. Perform ongoing analysis and developing tools to maximize payor contracts and mix.
- Develop insightful analytics and provide effective financial modeling to help drive and evaluate business performance.
- Prepare monthly financial data reviews for management and hold quarterly meetings with physicians and Market Leaders to evaluate their performance.
- Coordinate monthly Executive Committee and quarterly Board Meeting presentation packages.
- Manage pharmaceutical portfolio pricing and provide detailed margin analysis.
- Assist with post-LOI due diligence and operational integration with Development team.
- Preparation of annual revenue budget for multiple lines of business in concert with annual operating budget.
- Preparation of monthly reports that evaluate budget to actual performance.
- Assist with special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested by senior management.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives and identify requirements for enhancements to existing systems.
- Manage revenue cycle data base including: assisting IT in managing the billing/EMR interface builds; create efficiencies between the EMR and billing systems; lead development of billing requirements that are impacted by EMR changes; work with centers
- Work closely with payor relations for reimbursement variances.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Perform any additional functions as required by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in areas of Accounting and/or Finance.
- A solid, demonstrated understanding of core accounting principles and financial concepts.
- 4+ years of financial analysis experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Word, presentation software (Adobe InDesign/PowerPoint).
- Experience with computerized billing software and interpreting EOB’s.
- Understanding of managed care contracts and fee schedules, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- Strong executive presence, communication and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong client service orientation
- MBA, CPA or CFA
- Prior healthcare experience
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Strong Business and Organizational Competence. Exceptional Customer Service Skills. Strong functional Competence. Initiative. Adaptability. Accountability. Integrity. Self-Confidence. Time Management Skills with an emphasis on multi-tasking.