F/A-18 Avionics Technician - Courseware
- Job Title
- F/A-18 Avionics Technician - Courseware
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63146
- Other Location
F/A-18 or E/A-18 Avionics Technician - Courseware
SSE is a leading technology company serving St. Louis, MO and Jacksonville, FL for over 30 years. We develop aviation courseware training, virtual training environments, and technical publications for some of the most advanced military and commercial aircraft platforms. We are seeking skilled Maintenance Technicians to join our team in St. Louis, MO.
Maintenance Technicians serve as a Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help develop courseware for Fighter Aircraft programs. Subject Matter Experts work as an integral and collaborative team member, along with other Subject Matter Experts, Technical Writers, Graphic Artists, Programmers and Instructional Designers. These are tremendous opportunities to transition from hands-on experience on the aircraft into an office setting while drawing from the intrinsic aircraft specific experience all while staying relevant in the aerospace industry.
- 4 or more years’ experience as an F/A-18 or E/A-18 Avionics Technician desired
- Skilled in troubleshooting and maintenance of avionics systems and equipment to include the radar, navigation, communication, flight control systems, and electronic warfare system.
- O-Level experience; Flight-line
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dynamic team with diverse cultures
- “This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.”
- 40 hour work weeks, flexible schedule
- Weekly pay checks
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 13 PTO days per year
- 401k plus company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans