Customer Loyalty & Retention Manager
- Job Title
- Customer Loyalty & Retention Manager
- Job ID
- ATLANTA, GA 30328
- Other Location
EarthLink, a major provider of internet services, is looking for a Customer Loyalty & Retention Manager to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Loyalty & Retention Manager will support a portfolio of EarthLink Products. The incumbent will drive a loyalty strategy (proactive) and a retention strategy (reactive) for these products. She/he will also drive high quality engagements with customers while working with operational partners to ensure success.
The Loyalty & Retention Manager will report to the Director of Customer Service and serves as a member of the Customer Support Team. This position coordinates with the relevant functions and departments, leads across content management, product marketing, thought leadership and training. This person should bring ideas, experiences and B2C best loyalty and retention strategies that have proved to drive real business results.
Primary Responsibilities – Customer Loyalty
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Customer Experience to create and oversee our retention marketing strategy and roadmap - manage existing efforts and discover, analyze, and launch new loyalty channels that will resonate and further build our relationship with our customers.
- Build loyalty campaigns that engage customers and maximize repeat revenue and increase lifetime value (LTV) with new and current products.
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Customer Experience and the Creative team to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers and optimize content/messaging accordingly.
- Reduce churn in sensitive customer cohorts to ensure long term customer loyalty
- Create and execute on our monthly email calendar in partnership with Senior Manager of Customer Experience - plan and communicate campaigns months in advance, collaborate with creative partners, and ensure strategy aligns with overall business goals.
- Lead our A/B testing strategy on email and retention efforts - iterate on triggered email flows and other active campaigns.
- Constantly stay informed with best in class retention practices, including 1:1 personalization, triggers, email deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line best practices and best-in- class creative approaches to refine and improve all email KPI's
Primary Responsibilities – Customer Retention (Saves)
- Own and manage the Saves Tool functionality and fine tuning (configurations) to ensure the Retention teams out in the field are provided to most optimal Save Offers for the opportunity presented by the customer. This also includes constant improvement of the tool from a requirements / development perspective
- Own and manage the operational relationship with the Retention teams out in the field. This includes constant communication of retention opportunities, related impacts to the customer base, and overall health and wellness of the relationship. We need to make sure these teams feel unified and are part of the EarthLink family. This includes ~25% travel schedule both domestically and internationally.
- Build parallels between the Customer Loyalty campaigns and the Retention campaigns to have a unified and cohesive message to govern our efforts and achieve success.
- Create, enhance, and manage KPIs that are important to customer retention; Saves Rate, and Post Contact Churn, Customer Satisfaction along with other call center metrics.
- Analyze and adjust, as needed, the agent call flow process to ensure it logically improves the ability to discover the true reason a customer wishes to cancel and maximizes our ability to pitch and retain them.
- Review and enhance training documentation to ensure our Retention methods are relevant to the current climate of competition.