BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Dahlgren, VA 22448
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred; progressive related experience in Web site Design with a focus on use of SharePoint.
Required Experience: Web site design with focus on use of SharePoint
- Responsible for development, deployment and sustainment of a Website to be used by the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division.
- Design, build, and support web pages using SharePoint 2013
- Responsible for collecting requirements from the Government for a Public and Private Web site.
- Coordinating with web content providers to ensure that needs are technically feasible; provide technical site maintenance and advice on issues related to web site animation; search engine techniques; link integrity, navigation, browsers; and graphics.
- Other technical web tasking of the site will include development of Dash Boards for metrics, status updates, Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) for items related to Cyberspace Workforce (CSWF), Data Calls, Assessment and Authorization (A&A) support, and decision making.
- SharePoint Administrator will prepare technical documentation and processes to be used for the support of the web sites.
- Must have advanced knowledge of use to tools Site Designer, InfoPath, and Custom Web Parts
Microsoft Certification in Web Applications or SharePoint Application Certification is desirable; but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
- US Citizenship
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills