BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Program Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Dahlgren, VA 22448
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: Secret
- See Qualifications
Searching for a Program Analyst who will provide assistance in managing and providing administrative oversight to NSWC Dahlgren site's voice, video and data-related IT systems to include cell phones and also to include facilities, circuits, equipment and services related to various telecommunications media. The Program Analyst will create a variety of documents/reports for cell phone, land-lines and/or Activity Telecommunication Officer (ATCO) related services, cost and status based on data research and analysis.
- Track requests for service and equipment for cell phone, land-lines and/or ATCO related services. Years of experience
- Provide help desk assistance for ATCO related services and devices.
- Help develop and implement procedures/techniques for ATCO provided communication services and issued devices.
- Conduct audits & analyze the communication systems/services.
- Maintain inventory and advise when orders need to be placed for ATCO issued devices.
Fill orders for accessories for devices which do not require government or contractual approval status.
- Assist will the collections, validation and identify potential discrepancies of ATCO departmental billing for services provided from spreadsheets, data base, billing or other means of acquiring and maintaining data.
- Written and oral correspondence, both internal and external, with co-workers and when providing customer service, is professional, timely, accurate, clear and effective in terms of completion of work assignment.
- A solid understanding of lines, trunks and digital circuits.
- Knowledge of common carrier services, telecommunications technologies, including voice processing and Automatic Call Distribution.
- Knowledge of VoIP is a plus.
- Requires strong organization skills, knowledge of supply purchasing and materials management functions.
- This position requires proficiency in general business software and a high level proficiency with Excel.
- Must possess the ability to successfully prioritize in a multiple task environment. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Must possess the ability to work independently or in a team.
- The ability to interface with multiple levels of the organization is also strongly desired.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information verbally and in writing to internal /external customers.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills