BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Trainer
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22030
- Other Location
Levels: Level II and Level III
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Education: BA/BS preferred
Required Experience: 5+ years experience working in SharePoint 2010 and above; Preference to those who also have SharePoint 2016 knowledge and experience
- Support the knowledge management program at DTRA by creating formal training documents and programs to educate the user base on optimal out-of-the-box uses of SharePoint 2016.
- Innovation in training options will be appreciated as the client is very forward thinking and likes virtual options so customers can get their questions answered immediately.
- Customer facing, excellent oral and written communications are required along with working well with customers who can be demanding at times.
- This is a large team of Knowledge Management professionals spanning capabilities from strategy, to SharePoint custom development to dash boarding and business and mission support applications development.
- The SharePoint trainer will be embedded with the team and will work directly with the Govt. Requirements Analyst Lead and also with team members working SharePoint service tickets and developers working custom builds.
- Work with developers and key leads to support the program.
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Helps create solutions in training documents with updated processes and techniques.
- Experience developing training curriculum and delivering in-person training sessions and/or virtual training options
- Background in requirements gathering and working in a DoD mission based environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Teams well with others and thrives in a team environment
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills