Option 1: Create a New Profile
Software QA Engineer - Mobile Tester
- Job Title
- Software QA Engineer - Mobile Tester
- Houston, TX 77042
- Other Location
Software QA Engineer – Mobile Tester
Estimated Start Date: Immediate
Location: Houston, Texas
P97 Networks, Inc. created a secure way to purchase fuel from mobile apps and new car consoles with discounts. So, if you have used apps or your console to purchase fuel or make in store purchases, then you are using our software (either directly or indirectly). We created native iPhone apps and native Android Phone apps with mobile payments and digital marketing. The software that powers these next generation applications runs on a highly scalable cloud-based infrastructure. Our Proprietary Web Portal allows marketers to instantly provide advertisements to millions of customers, examples are 30 cents off per gallon. To see the love of our customers, review our retail fueling rewards.
As our Software QA Engineer, you will write test plans for new features, review and update our regression tests scenarios for our iPhone and Android apps. You also will write and execute mobile test cases. This is a fast-paced environment, where you can learn new skills from your peers and mentor. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a reputed, ground-breaking company that is growing exponentially, then fill out our online Software QA Engineer application.
- Works with business analysts, product delivery managers and software developers to fully understand product vision, scope, priorities, requirements, and design.
- Effectively write and execute test plans, test scripts, defects, scrub reports and test reports on assigned projects and tasks.
- Perform manual testing and solution validation as required by the assigned project or task.
- Identify bugs, prioritize and track issues, and report test results to project / product managers.
- Identify problems in production environment and elevate issues as necessary.
- Monitor releases as well as playing an active role in researching post-release issues.
- Effectively apply critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to efficiently identify the cause and effect of mobile app issues.
- 2+ years’ experience testing mobile apps in both iOS and Android.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong debugging and skills with eye for detail.
- Knowledge of scrum/agile software development methodology a plus.
- Flexible to work overtime when needed for mission critical customer projects and/or field issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and "can do" attitude.
P97’s employees are recognized as a thought leader by peers, customers, and others in the industry with a respected reputation both internally and externally. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions. For a complete list of our open positions, please visit our website at www.P97.com and career center at http://p97.com/careers/.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, stock options, 401k with a match, PTO package, sponsored sports opportunities, a fun working environment, complementary catered lunches twice a week with a stocked kitchen the rest of the time, education and certification reimbursement, access to an on-site fitness facility, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
This is a full-time position in Houston, Texas with the expectation that this role will work from a P97 office 5-days a week. No remote work option is available for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Please note, relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.