BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS or/and TS/SCI to get in (CI poly will be taken once onboarded) (we will sponsor SCI if not currently held)
Education: BA/BS preferred
Required Experience: 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010/2013 technologies and SharePoint Designer 2013
- The SharePoint Developer designs, configures, implements, and deploys SharePoint custom solutions to support business processes using SharePoint 2013 out-of-the-box capabilities and SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Understands SharePoint 2013 technologies and the different out of the box web parts and their functionality are needed for this role.
- Support day-to-day operations and administration of an organization's internal and/or external web sites.
- Understands SharePoint design, page layouts, and usability. Reviews web sites for adherence to organization specifications and standards.
- Troubleshoots system-related problems as needed.
- Development tasks include design, development and maintenance of web sites using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2013.
- Be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future site releases.
- Possesses knowledge of web design principles and proficiency with web publishing software and protocols (e.g., FTP, HTTP).
- Strong analytical skills and good problem-solving skills with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience gathering user requirements and writing design documents with the ability to understand the “big picture” and to identify and resolve key issues.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and a sense of ownership and commitment.
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project team development environments.
- Understands and is familiar with relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, and SQL.
- Knowledge of the .NET framework (C#) and associated technologies.
- Development skills with an understanding of Web Services architecture and design.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, SQL, and REST.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud graphics applications.
- TS/SCI with poly
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills