CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Warehouse Specialist
- Position ID
- Norfolk, VA
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking a Warehouse Specialist to provide facilities maintenance and upkeep, administrative, and logistics services in support of a government contract in Norfolk, VA.
Responsibilities/Duties. Specific duties for the employees shall include, but is not limited to the following:
General Facilities Upkeep and Maintenance Operations
- Positions, collects, and coordinates recycling bins between office areas and regularly-scheduled recycling truck pick-ups. Provides general clean-up of minor flooding and spills caused by plumbing leaks and overflows, condensate overflows, or weather intrusion. Uses government-provided shop vacuums, mops and other similar tools.
- Clears clogged condensate lines.
- Takes note of damages and areas in need of repair and reports to appropriate party.
- Escorts repair personnel working on service tickets and repair orders.
- Tests emergency backup lighting.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Mounts artwork, signs, televisions, brackets, etc. to walls.
- Clears the entryways and walkways around the facility during inclement weather.
- Performs light landscaping support (such as weeding and pruning) around the facility
- Assists with severe weather preparations by performing such tasks as covering office equipment with plastic, unplugging electrical devices, moving vehicles into safe storage areas, and bringing other items that could be damaged inside the building.
Office and Administrative Operations
- Moves, sets-up, and tears down furniture.
- Assists employees moving in, moving out, or changing workstation assignments to pack, unpack, and move furniture, files, and other typical office items.
- Provides support to training rooms, Employee Development, and Command Events.
- Sets up, takes down, or reconfigures tables and chairs in training rooms based on the specific needs of events and functions being held in the rooms.
- Opens and closes room dividers.
- Shreds documents and files.
- Boxes up documents and files for archiving.
- Moves computer equipment for the IT Branch.
- Provides support to the Mail Room, Central Receiving Dock, Facilities Storerooms, Administrative Storerooms, and Document Archive, including but not limited to the following:
- Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, hand carts, and other material handling equipment (MHE).
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Moves materials and supplies between receiving and shipping areas, storerooms, mail room, and locations where they will be utilized.
- Stores, stows, issues material.
- Palletizes and prepares material for shipment.
- Conducts periodic inventories.
- Organizes storerooms for effective, efficient, and proper storage of material.
- Stows, organizes, and moves boxed documents in the Document Archive.
- Unpacks, de-palletizes, and de-trashes received items.
- Assembles items purchased by the command that require user assembly, such as chairs, desks, shelves, small appliances or office tools, etc.
- Performs the movement, storage, turn-in, or disposal, as appropriate, of property that is being discarded or sent for re-utilization by DLA Disposition Services.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 2+ years Warehouse experience
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. “CPP” is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology “IT” Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $21.33 Hourly to $21.33 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951