The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Marketing Automation & Lead Program Manager, Manufacturing
- Job Title
- Marketing Automation & Lead Program Manager, Manufacturing
- Job ID
- North Andover, MA
- Other Location
Agency a la Carte is recruiting for a full-time Marketing Automation & Lead Program Manager job in North Andover, Massachusetts.
The ideal Marketing Automation & Lead Program Manager candidate is a strategic thinker looking to have the responsibility to make impactful decisions and lead strategic direction. This role defines, configures, documents, and trains the Global Marketing staff to create effective, systematic, and reportable marketing programs.
Position Overview: This position will provide daily support for the company's Marketo marketing automation platform which includes lead data quality management, lead scoring, lead syncing, automated workflows, reports, analysis, and troubleshooting. He or she will manage the marketing qualified lead distribution system and follow-up process and the integration of the various marketing technology platforms to create a single view of customer data.
- Collaborate with our global Marketing teams to implement integrated campaign best practices for all outbound programs
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for the creation of marketing programs within Marketo, acting as the primary “power user” to cross-train and support marketing team members on the best-practices and usage of the system
- Oversee integration of various Marketing technology platforms with the goal of creating a single view of customer data including Marketing Automation, CRM, and CMS systems
- Develop processes to continually improve database quality through data enrichment and data quality scoring
- Analyze campaign performance to measure success and verify application of best practices and make recommendations for future change
- Oversee marketing qualified lead distribution system and follow-up process, including lead assignment logic, lead source definition, and reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- At least three years of experience with marketing automation tools and CRM tools (Marketo and Salesforce)
- Five to seven years of experience with a B2B company
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing automation best practices, industry standards, lead generation/nurturing, lead lifecycle and management, scoring models, data hygiene and database segmentation
- Marketo Certified Expert required
- Proactive ability to work effectively and with a sense of urgency in collaboration within and across a fast-paced, dynamic and metrics-driven environment
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, strong writing skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Up to 10% travel including international travel
About the Company: What started in a small shop has paved the way for a high-quality worldwide technology solution. This client is a global leader in their industry with a family of brands with diverse product lines. As a global leader, they remain committed to their employees, customers, and partners in the innovation, development, and manufacturing of technologies, systems, and solutions that protect our natural resources.
Next Steps: If you are interested in this position, please click Apply to Job below to be considered!