Billing, Collections & Escalation Manager
- Job Title
- Billing, Collections & Escalation Manager
- Job ID
- ATLANTA, GA 30328
- Other Location
EarthLink is currently looking for a Billing, Collections, and Executive Escalations Manager to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia
The Billing, Collections, and Executive Escalations Manager (BCEE Mgr) will support a portfolio of EarthLink Products. The incumbent will drive the mid-range strategy of the Billing (Customer Service), Collections (outbound calling), and Executive Escalations Team (highest Customer Service Tier). She/he will drive high performance for each of these teams while working with operational partners to ensure success.
The BCEE Manager will report to the Director of Customer Service and serve as a member of the Customer Support Team. The role is to assure that each of the teams assigned are working within the defined processes and are assisting customers and receiving customer payments in a friendly and courteous manner while protecting the interests of the company. The BCEE Manager will interact daily with the managers and supervisors in our remote call centers to facilitate high performance, process and system improvements.
Primary Responsibilities – Billing & Collections
- Ensure remote centers are working to keep customer satisfaction high while protecting EarthLink resources.
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Customer Service & Collections Team.
- Identify faults in current processes and implement improvements.
- Listen to the Voice of the Employee and document ideas that can introduce new processes and system enhancements to increase efficiencies.
- Conduct frequent meetings to review and understand the challenges that exist within each team and work towards reducing and eliminating those.
- Be the subject matter expert when it comes to the internal billing system, process involved, and how to bring about the best customer experience.
- Continue to create and enhance existing training so that new recruits have the most up to date information to maximize success.
Primary Responsibilities – Executive Escalations
- Collaborate with this highly tenure team to understand the new challenges that rise to the top of the escalation ladder.
- Build new processes, and training with this pioneering team that will cascade to the lower tiers and become standard operating procedure.
- Gather feedback on what system gaps may exist that service as obstacles in assisting our customers at a world class level.
- Work with the Technical Support Manager to identify opportunities to improve that portion of the business.
- Facilitate Social Media complaints with this team to ensure we keep influencers, and contributors deeply satisfied.
- Manage KPIs to ensure the level of urgent response to these highly sensitive customer escalations are being conducted methodically.
- Assist in implementing a new service desk ticketing system to integrate the Customer Service and Technical Support facets of the team.
- 5+ years of Call Center performance management experience
- Strong knowledge of billing and collection procedures and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated abilities to establish, develop, and maintain productive business relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent negotiation, motivation and customer service skills required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Well organized and self-starter, detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Office 365 knowledge and experience