Territory Sales Manager, Outside Sales - Chicago, IL
- Job Title
- Territory Sales Manager, Outside Sales - Chicago, IL
- Job ID
- Carol Stream, IL 60188
- Other Location
Territory Sales Manager | Outside Sales, Chicago
We are looking to hire a talented and tenacious Territory Sales Manager to join the OmniCable’s Outside Sales Team. Our team is looking for someone who will thrive in a rapid Outside Sales environment and be able to cover the Chicago area.
Omni Cable Corporation (OmniCable) is a premier redistributor of specialty wire and cable, electrical products, and value-added services to electrical wholesalers nationwide. Our company has been trusted by distributors to provide exceptional customer service experience and operational excellence since 1977. With 12 regional distribution centers filled with comprehensive inventory to serve and support electrical distributors nationwide, OmniCable, is ready to process emergency orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Territory Sales Manager Job Description:
As a Territory Sales Manager, you will sell our full range of specialty wire and cable, including wire and cable-related products. The position will focus on a defined medium-to-large size sales territory with new and existing business accounts while developing and maintaining long-term relationships with electrical distribution management personnel to facilitate future sales growth. The Territory Sales Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer and revenue growth objectives. You must be energetic and comfortable building business relationships in-person and working with individuals at all levels of an organization.
OmniCable is not accepting unsolicited third party recruitment services at this time.
- Required Skills
Territory Sales Manager (Outside Sales) Job Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years Sales experience; Outside preferred Distribution industry experience
• Demonstrated track record of business growth and over-achieving sales quotas
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficiency with corporate productivity and presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Possess a valid driver's license and operate a motor vehicle with satisfactory driving records
• Proficient in Microsoft Office