BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Geospatial Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Mt. Weather, VA
- Other Location
Deployable position to OCONUS for 4 months.
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Experience: 3 years’ experience with geospatial analysis (bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience).
- Conduct geospatial production techniques to support operations outside of CONUS.
- Use geospatial software tools to complete team analytics on intelligence needs, military affairs, and other avenues of understanding.
- Create a Helicopter Landing Zone (HLZ), perform slope analysis and viewshed analysis
- Prepare and deliver briefings for a variety of customers, including senior leadership.
- Use ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system, SocetSet, SocetGXP, QT Modeler, TerraExplorer/Builder, RemoteView, ERDAS IMAGINE, MRSID, VB/VBA (or some other object-oriented programming/scripting language), Oracle and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data.
- Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, image processing, computer technology, geographical information systems (GIS), geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, and photogrammetry.
- Knowledge of and experience with most of the following: ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcView, ArcIMS, ArcTools, the Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC) system, SocetSet, SocetGXP, QT Modeler, TerraExplorer/Builder, RemoteView, ERDAS IMAGINE, MRSID, VB/VBA (or some other object-oriented programming/scripting language), Oracle and other appropriate software to analyze geospatial data.
- Capability to read and understand intelligence issues, military affairs, and use GIS to develop Geospatial Intelligence reports and products to solve problems.
- Ability to represent NGA, to operate independently, and to build productive and enduring partnerships.
- Knowledge of databases and commercial libraries for data discovery and data management.
- Ability to create a Helicopter Landing Zone (HLZ), perform slope analysis and viewshed analysis.
- Ability to discern and refine customer requirements and produce tailored, timely, and accurate GEOINT.
- Understand NGA mission, standards (including classification), products, services, and capabilities. Ability to analyze data, formulate conclusions, and make strategic recommendations.
- Prior deployment experience.
- ABI and Targeting Experience as well as Fusion and Open Source analytical experience.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills