- Job Title
- Construction Inspector/Technician
- Job ID
- Pine Brook, NJ
- Other Location
SESI CONSULTING ENGINEERS, founded in 1976, is a well-respected, progressive, consulting engineering firm in Pine Brook, N.J. SESI has earned an excellent reputation for providing innovative geotechnical, site/civil, and environmental engineering solutions for owners, developers, and the construction industry in the NJ, NY, CT region. SESI is currently expanding to meet the needs of existing clients.
WE ARE SEEKING A DYNAMIC INDIVIDUAL WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Engineering or Construction-related degree preferred;
- Experience with inspection of compacted fills, utilities, asphalt, concrete, sitework elements;
- ACI/NICET/NJ DCA Special Inspector and Nuclear Densometer certifications a plus;
- Good written and oral communication skills required;
- Must have valid Driver's License;
- Able to travel outside of New Jersey
SESI engages its employees in all aspects of its projects and encourages them to participate in design and project management functions to their full potential.
We Offer A Competitive Benefit Package to include Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, and Professional Development Assistance.