The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Web Developer, Agency, Entry-Level
- Job Title
- Web Developer, Agency, Entry-Level
- Job ID
- Jacksonville, FL
- Other Location
The ALC team is recruiting for an entry-level Web Developer position with a political ad agency as a temp-to-hire, on-site opportunity.
Position Overview: The Web Developer is responsible for website development and maintenance for agency projects including websites, re-designs, and landing pages.
- Work with design/creative team to generate necessary creative assets for projects
- Troubleshoot and debug issues
- Multitask quickly and seamlessly jump from one project to the next
- Stay up to date on latest design/development trends
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 / SASS
- Experience in DNS and server administration is a plus
- Solid understanding of web UX and responsive design
- Ability to create a web page from a PSD
- Experience in WordPress
- Nationbuilder/Liquid (or similar templating language) experience is a plus
- Experience in a political campaign or agency setting is a plus
- MacOS familiarity
About the Company: Our client is a full-service data, digital and print agency with extensive experience solving problems and influencing public opinion to create a desired outcomes for their clients.
Next Steps: If you are interested and qualified, please click Apply to Job below. To be considered, a strong portfolio of web development projects is required.