BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician (Mid Level)
- Job Title
- Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician (Mid Level)
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Education and Experience: Associates’ degree and 6 years of relevant experience.
Required Certification: DoD 8570 IAT Level II (Sec+CE, CySA+CE, etc) or above.
- Conducts hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment listed in the specified task order and understands the inter-operational relationships of all components to the extent required to perform maintenance services.
- Undertakes minor system tasks (e.g., loading software, rebooting systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions.
- Installs and incorporates new releases, updates, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions).
- Operates and applies automated hardware management and diagnostics systems (to include remote management and diagnostics) and interprets findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade hardware.
- Plans, executes, and provides recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel.
- Provides recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock.
- Provides technical assistance to responding field service personnel.
- Experience with common PC desktop components and peripherals as well as VOIP devices, printers, monitors, KVM switches.
- HP printer and plotter experience.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills