The Right Jobs for the Right-Brained.
Digital Marketing and Website Manager
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing and Website Manager
- Job ID
- Neptune Beach, FL
- Other Location
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing and Website Manager position as a full-time, on-site position in Neptune Beach, FL.
Position Overview: The Digital Marketing and Website Manager will have ownership and direct responsibility to increase traffic to our client’s main website as well as maximize user experience and conversions. This role works closely with all tech, marketing, and content team members.
- Requires expertise in SEO, email marketing, social media, UI/UX, and analytics
- Oversee all aspects of email marketing, including growing subscriber lists, campaign design and content, and analyzing and improving deliverability, opens, clicks and conversions with Email Marketing Manager
- Design and execute the social media strategy for the business
- Guide and lead the search engine optimization activities of the company
- Devise link building acquisition strategies and proactively implement and manage link building campaigns.
- Optimize paid search campaigns in Google Ads and through social platforms
- Measure and evaluate the performance of all online marketing campaigns, using results to guide future campaigns
- Maintain up-to-date expert knowledge of online marketing trends and be able to lead and guide the online marketing activity of existing team members
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of solid experience in email marketing, SEO and online marketing
- Bachelor's degree in related marketing or technology discipline
- Extensive experience using Google Analytics and other SEO and online marketing tools
- Experience with HTML, Adobe Photoshop, and other web design tools
- Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to execute and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills
About the Company: Rated one of Jacksonville’s fastest growing private companies, our client continues to grow and innovate with top-of-the-line resources, products, and services for their target audience.
Next Steps: If you are interested in the Digital Marketing and Website Manager role, click Apply to Job below!