- Job Title
- Job ID
- Pine Brook, NJ 07058
- Other Location
SESI CONSULTING ENGINEERS, founded in 1976, is a well-established, progressive, consulting engineering firm in Pine Brook, N.J. SESI has earned an excellent reputation for providing innovative geotechnical, site/civil, and environmental engineering solutions for owners, developers, and the construction industry in the NJ, NY, CT region. SESI is currently expanding to meet the needs of existing clients.
We are now seeking a dynamic individual with the following qualifications:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Civil 3D and other Autodesk Applications a plus
- Familiarity with drafting aspects of Site Planning, Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering
- 3-5 years drafting experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Coordinate with our engineers and LSRPs to prepare drawings
- Interpret design markups to prepare site plan drawings, exploration location plans and figures for environmental reports, etc.
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, and other similar office tasks as needed.
- Good communication skills required
SESI engages its employees in all aspects of its projects and encourages them to participate in design and project management functions to their full potential.
We Offer A Competitive Benefit Package to include Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, and Professional Development Assistance.