Family Partner - Wraparound Team (Cabarrus/Union County)
- Job Title
- Family Partner - Wraparound Team (Cabarrus/Union County)
- Job ID
- Cabarrus, NC 28025
- Other Location
Thompson is seeking a highly skilled professional to join our growing High-Fidelity Wraparound team.
The Family Partner must be a parent/caregiver of a child who has received services; therefore demonstrating first- hand experience in the child serving system. The Family Partner works within the System of Care values and principles.
Ideal candidates will have the following professional characteristics:
• High degree of ethical behavior and integrity
• Maintain flexibility in schedule and style to meet the needs of the families they are serving
• Solution focused mindset
• Ability to be non-reactive in the midst of high stress, crisis situations
• Trauma informed philosophy and congruent behaviors
• Experience and ability to work with adults and children from diverse ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic environments
Bilingual a plus but not required.
A valid NC driver’s license, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required. No calls please.
Thompson seeks to maintain an inclusive diverse workforce. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.